Crete Campus Hours
Mon-Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Lincoln Campus Hours
Mon-Thurs 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Fri: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Crete Campus Information
Location: Padour-Walker Administration Building
Address: 1014 Boswell Avenue, Crete, Nebraska 68333
Phone: 402.826.8251 / 800.333.6263 Fax: 402.826.8600
All transcript requests are processed at the Crete Office.
Lincoln Campus Information
Location: Fred D. Brown Center
Address: 303 N 52nd Street, Lincoln, Nebraska 68504
Phone: 402.466.4774 / 888.803.6263 Fax: 402.466.4228
Purpose and Mission
- To support and help implement the overall philosophy and mission of Doane University.
- To provide service to all students (former, current and future) in a patient, understanding and helpful manner.
- To provide support to faculty and staff whenever needed.
- To communicate policies to the campus community and administer them consistently in the spirit of their intent.
- To keep current of issues and trends which may affect the operation of the office.
- To support the academic integrity of the university and maintain a high standard of excellence.