Doane University is scheduled to undergo a comprehensive evaluation as part of the requirements set forth by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). This process will involve the creation of the assurance argument and a site visit on November 15-16, 2021, to show we are in compliance with the Criteria for Accrediation and a federal compliance review. Doane has created the Assurance Argument to demonstrate how we meet the criteria.
- (October 2021) Doane Preparation for all Employees video, slides.
- (August 2020) A presentation (slides) for faculty and staff.
- Criteria Summaries
- Possible Questions for Forums
- List of small group meetings and summaries for those areas.
- 06 October Email - HLC Preparation Video and Summaries
- 12 October Email - HLC Criterion 1 Summary
- 19 October Email - HLC Criterion 2 Summary
- 26 October Email - HLC Criterion 3 Summary
- 02 November Email - HLC Criterion 4 Summary
- 09 November Email - HLC Criterion 5 Summary
- Assurance Argument (all 35,000 words). The linked documents in the argument will NOT access the linked evidence.
Please send all questions to Kris Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to facilate the creation of the assurance argument and site vist, the following people were chosen as Champions for certain criteria.
|HLC CHAMPIONS TEAM|
|Criterion 1 Champion(s)||
|Criterion 2 Champion(s)||
|Criterion 3 Champion(s)||
|Criterion 4 Champion(s)||
|Criterion 5 Champion(s)||