To provide Doane University Students with resources to navigate programming and organization operations.
- Provide students with resources for programming and operations (meetings, transitions, recruitment, etc)
- Provide resources to maintain momentum/sustainability - to help students continue their work
- Resources for Digital Organizational Programming and Operations
The Division of Student Affairs is here to help our organizations and their campus support systems live into our campus values rooted in diversity, equity and inclusion. This toolkit will help you understand what it may look like for your organization to be an integral part of the student organization community. As leaders of these groups, it is imperative that we continue to challenge ourselves to be more inclusive and welcoming to all.
Best Practices for Programming and Managing Your Organization
- Abbreviations, Phones, Web Sites of Offices - Coming soon!
- Advisor Resources
- Anti-Hazing Policies - Student Handbook/Nebraska Law
- Bake Sales and Food Event Policy - Coming soon!
- Sample Constitution - Page 34
- Catering Services
- Contract Process
- Disabilities Statement
- Email and Passwords - Tiger Technology Services
- Event and Organization Promotion - Page 22
- Event Planning Checklist - Page 18
- Financial Management for Student Organizations - Page 11
- Movie and Copyright Information
- Office Transitions - Page 32
- Political Activities and Activism Policies
- Poster Locations - Page 24
- Poster Posting Policy
- Raffle Guidelines and Fundraising Approval Form
- Risk Assessment Form
- Room Reservations - Special Event Request
- Student Employment
- Procedures for Students Requesting to Drive University Vehicles
- Social and Alcohol Policy - Section 3.03