Welcome to the new and improved process for registering your student organization each year and requesting allocations from Student Congress during Spring Allocations! We created this form to better keep track of all of our student organizations, their primary contacts, their advisors, and other information that will help us promote all of the great opportunities for getting involved at Doane University.
Benefits to Registering Your Student Organization:
- StuCo Allocations! Register your organization to be able to request and receive funds from StuCo.
- Weekly Newsletter! Register your organization to be able to feature events, activities, meetings, etc. in the weekly #TigerLife newsletter.
- Posters! Register your organization to be able to print and hang posters around campus. Must go through ESE for approval.
- Professional Development Opportunities! Register your organization to receive information on volunteer or service opportunities, workshops and the Student Org Summit, and information for your advisor
- Register your org to be featured here!
To register your organization for the 2021-22 academic year, please fill out the form below.
If you request allocations below, you will be contacted by a representative of Student Congress to sign up for a time to present your allocations request. The person at this meeting should be knowledgeable of the information requested on this form.
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact Phil Foster, Office of Student Experience, at firstname.lastname@example.org.