The Office of Campus Life offers intramurals, a recreational sport designated to provide an active and social experience. Activities offered vary by semester, however, all skill levels are welcome. All events are open to Doane University students.
Who is Eligible to Participate:
Any Doane University undergraduate student at the Crete Campus is eligible to participate in intramurals.
Policies and Procedures for Doane Intramural Sports.
- A complete team is made up of a minimum of players based on the intramural sport.
- A team's Captain acts as the primary point of communication and is responsible for ensuring their team is up-to-date.
- Captains are to discuss behavioral expectations in a Team Agreement to be signed by all members.
- All teams must sign-in prior to each Intramural Sports competition, including signing in subs.
- When your team name is called for your game to start, your team must be there. If your team is not fully there and ready to play, it’s an automatic forfeit.
- No one may play on more than one team for any given sport.
- Athletic players cannot play their “sport”, however, they are able to play any other sport
- All teams are co-ed
Advisor: Spencer Munson
Student Director: Remi Freeman