Donor Impact

We're building the institution everyone wants to be like.

Brick by brick, gift by gift, we are creating a stellar experience for Doane students. 

A new residence hall is taking shape that plans to welcome students this winter. One hundred percent of the incoming fall class in 2022 received a scholarship or need-based grant. Our students continue to pursue undergraduate research and experiential learning opportunities, smash school and national athletic records and compete and perform nationally with our fine and performing arts programs.

All of this isn’t possible without your generous support. And we hope you’ll continue your journey with Doane as we move into the next 150 years. We’re grateful to have your support.

-------------

The difference your gift makes.

First-year, first-time, 2022 cohort average institutional aid (including athletic awards).

$27,561

Doane Students Volunteer Impact

Between January 1st, 2022, and January 1st, 2023, Doane students completed and recorded 4,204 volunteer hours, with an estimated economic impact of $119,987 for the community.

Doane students volunteered with the following local community organizations: Blue Valley Community Action Partnership, City of Crete, Crete Public Library, Crete Public Schools, Relay for Life, Whispering Acres Tails & Treasures, Crete Fire & Rescue, Food Bank of Lincoln, SE Nebraska CASA, Tabitha Nursing Home, United Church of Christ, and more.

Total Institutional Aid Given

FY 2022-23

All students: $23,281,482
First-year students $ 6,587,196

Total Number Of Graduates In FY23*

Undergraduate: 268
Graduate: 306
TOTAL: 574

*FY23 = July 1, 2022 through June 30, 2023

Number Of Countries Represented By Students

In Person: 24
Online: 13
TOTAL: 37

These numbers represent both online and on-ground students.

Angie's Story
Image
Angie Esqueda, Class of 2023
Angelina Esqueda ‘23, Las Vegas

Thanks to your unwavering support, I have been able to explore and seize numerous opportunities that have enriched my personal and academic growth. Your donations provided the experiences and opportunities that played a pivotal role in shaping my communication skills, leadership abilities and expanding my knowledge beyond the classroom. From engaging as president of my sorority and captain of the softball team to hosting a campaigns project through marketing classes, every aspect of my college journey has been enhanced by your generosity. It not only transformed my college experience but has also empowered me to pursue my dreams and aspirations. Thank you for making a difference in the lives of students like me and for investing in our future.”