Final Grades for Summer Semester 2022 are due Monday, July 25, at 9:00 AM.
- Go to WebAdvisor and Log In immediately. Enter your user name (first name. last name) and password (same password you use for your Doane email account).
- Once you log in, select Faculty and Advisors.
- Click on Grading under *NEW* Colleague Self Service on the bottom right.
- Click on the Faculty tab option on the 'Welcome to Colleague Self-Service' screen. A list of sections you teach will be sorted by term. Select the section you wish to grade under the 2022 Summer CED: Grad Educ.
- The section details will appear. Click on 3rd tab, Grading and then 2nd tab Final Grade. This will allow you to select the final grade for each student. All failing (F) grades require a Last Date of Attendance.
- Please REVIEW students listed on your roster carefully. Contact Gabby Porter-Loving at email@example.com in the Graduate Office IMMEDIATELY if your roster is incorrect.
- Once you have entered all the grades make sure to log out of WebAdvisor and close browser.
If you are unable to grade through WebAdvisor, please contact Shalea Wood-Akers at 1-800-333-6263, x79032 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grades you may assign:
- A,B,C,D,F You may use a + or - on grades A, B, C, or D.
- An incomplete (I) may be given if a student is not able to complete the work by the last day of the course, due to sickness or other extenuating circumstance that the student has discussed with the instructor. In order to receive an incomplete (I), a student must have completed at least 75% of the coursework required for the course. Please email email@example.com to submit an incomplete with the course number and section, the student's name, and the expiration date. The instructor will assign an expiration date NO LATER THAN the last day of the next term. The expiration date for Spring 2022 incompletes will be July 25, 2022. If the expiration date passes without a grade change from the instructor, the incomplete grade will automatically convert to an "F". This is a final grade and will not be changed, per the grade change policy. All grade changes need to be processed through the Registrar's Office. Incompletes cannot be removed through WebAdvisor.
- Please note Canvas access expires 30 days after the end of the term; If you would need access to Canvas for course completion, please submit a Service Center ticket requesting an extension beyond the 30 days.
"W" grades have already been entered for students who officially withdrew from a course. Contact the Graduate's Office if there is a student in question.