This form should only be used by faculty-led students enrolling in directed study courses in the College of Education and students enrolling in credit for district-led courses.
- Completing this form obligates students to pay all tuition, course fees, and applicable late payment charges to Doane University.
- Failure to pay or to complete the course does not mean students will be dropped from the course.
- Students must contact the College of Education Graduate Office for any registration change or to drop at 1-888- 803-6263.
The last day to register for each semester will be:
- September 1 for Fall (September-December)
- January 10 for Spring (January-May)
- June 1 for Summer (June-July)
*Students can only register for one semester at a time – registration will be processed for the current semester only, any future registrations will need to be re-submitted through the online form when the next semester’s registration opens (dates can be found on the COE Calendar)
Once you have submitted your registration form your enrollment will be completed by the Graduate Studies in Education Office. You will receive email confirmation once your registration has been processed. Registration and drop deadlines and semester schedules can be found on the College of Education Calendar located here: https://web.doane.edu/offices-services/registrar/calendars/CED-calendar. The final day to drop a course with a full refund will be Census Day each semester, as noted on the calendar linked above.
Your Doane login credentials and technology accounts will be created within 7-10 business days of your registration. You will receive a letter including login credentials and instructions to access Student Self Service, Canvas, and your Doane University email account. Please follow instructions on this letter to activate and set up accounts needed for this course.
- Student Self-Service : System used for payment and billing, schedules, grades, transcripts, etc.
- Canvas : Online courses will be delivered online through the Canvas system. Students in fully online courses are required to submit all work through Canvas or Gmail to ensure proper verification of their identity.
- Email : Doane University uses Google’s Gmail for student email. All Doane communication from the business office, graduate education office, and any other Doane staff will be sent exclusively to the Doane email account.
Tuition and fees are due by the first day of class. Please direct billing related questions to the student accounts office by calling 800-333- 6263 or 402-826- 8250.
Official transcripts will be available 7-10 business days after the semester ends. To order your transcript, visit our Transcript Request Page.
Need further assistance? Contact the Graduate Studies in Education office at 402.466.4774 or email email@example.com