1. Adopt a Stream Website Instructions.doc contains the instructions for using the Adopt A Stream website of the Nebraska Wildlife Federation.
2. Background_Information.doc contains a list of basic terms describing each of the tests.
3. Field Data Sheet.doc is the data sheet that should be printed, taken to the sampling site, and used to record the data. Data recorded on this sheet is later entered into the Adopt A Stream website. It is always best to record data in pencil because it will not run if the data sheet gets wet.
- Adopt a Stream Website Instructions.doc - on Oct 28, 2009 10:50 PM by Russ Souchek (version 1)
- Background_Information.doc - on Oct 28, 2009 7:28 PM by Russ Souchek (version 3 / earlier versions)
- Field Data Sheet.doc - on Oct 28, 2009 8:56 PM by Russ Souchek (version 3 / earlier versions)