Reciprocal Borrowing Program. You must bring a state issued-ID along with proof of address (if different than ID) for a community borrowing card. Participants in the Reciprocal Borrowing Program should bring their school ID. Patron Data may be disclosed to OCLC and stored by OCLC, Doane's library circulation software provider.
- Students: 8 weeks
- Faculty & staff: semester
- Community borrowers: 3 weeks
- Faculty, Staff, Students, Community: 7 days
- Students, Faculty, Staff -- 1 hour to 2 weeks, depending on professor's directive
- The periodicals collection remains in the library. Patrons may photocopy articles, but please follow U.S. copyright law.
Loan Periods). Information for locating Reserve materials can be found using the library catalog:
- Hover the mouse over the Subject tab in the upper left corner of the page, and select Course Reserves from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Courses button and enter the course number, course name, or professor's name.
- Click on your course from the results list, then click on the title you wish to see. Find the call number under the section Find a copy in the library and give this call number to the person at the circulation desk. He or she will retrieve the item and check it out to you. That's it!