The United States Institute for Theatre Technology (USITT) - Doane University Student Chapter (henceforth referred to as Doane USITT chapter in this document) is a professional development organization on the Crete campus of Doane University that promotes the art and profession of technical theatre on campus, in the Crete community and the professional industry by:
- Advocating technical theatre as a collaborative, professional experience,
- Promoting the highest possible standards of technical theatre on the Crete campus,
- Striving for inclusion and diversity within the organization,
- Encouraging personal and group creative expression, and
- Organizing events to further the development of the USITT chapter and members.
President: Sheila Murphy
Adviser: Profesor Jeff Stander