Skip to main content

Alumni Name Change

Please complete the form to change your name with the University.

Only alumni who have been enrolled within the last year at Doane will need to submit official documentation for tax purposes.  This can mailed to your campus' Registrar.  Documentation may include: social security card, divorce decree, marriage license, or court order.